DJ Deadrisk will be holding it down @ Broad Ripple Music Fest during the Audio Recon showcase next Saturday @ Local’s Only. This mix is comprised of artists that will be performing as well. Don’t miss it!
- Comments Leave a Comment
- Categories Ace Ha, ace one, Amtrak, branimal, dedflower, Defame, dj deadrisk, Dying Breed, Eratic, Id Obelus, Jesse Reddington, Lorax, mr. kinetik, Nomar Slevik, peppercorn scotch, richard cook, Rusty Redenbacher, s.a.i.n.t. RECON, saint recon, sub-one, twilight sentinels, Uncategorized, whois louis, yeti-one
- Author Recon
- BRMF 2010
The fourth annual Broad Ripple Music Fest is just around the corner! On October 16th Indy’s favorite cultural community mecca will become the canvas for over 200 local, regional and national artists performing on 20 stages!
- Audio Recon Showcase
We are honored to be a part of this huge event and are hosting a showcase @ Local’s Only, one of the hippest venues/pubs in the area. Our event will be a night of innovative independent hip hop featuring performances from 9 diverse acts including special guest Chicago MC and Anticon recording artist, Serengeti. Doors open @ 8pm w/ DJ Deadrisk on the decks. Show starts @ 9pm sharp!
GO HERE for a detailed list of the artists performing at our showcase and their timeslots.
- Heavy Gun Hip Hop Stage / Beat Battle Round 2
Our friends @ Heavy Gun Blog will be hosting their 2nd annual producer Beat Battle and an all ages Hip Hop stage @ Savvy Salon starting @ 1:30pm in the afternoon. So, we encourage you to go out and get your BRMF wristbands, which will get you into all of the participating venues for BRMF.
Throw all of your misconceptions about local music / hip hop out the window. Right now there are some amazing sounds coming out of our often forgotten state! Our 2 showcases combined will make for an entire days worth of dope hip hop music right here in the heart of Indiana! This will be an epic event to say the least. Please come out and support the artists that are working hard to represent the midwest in an original and artistic way.
Please visit the official BRMF website for the entire schedule of events.
- Comments Leave a Comment
- Categories 90 lbs, ace one, anticon, ar mac, Audio Recon, axe hand, beat battle, blake alin, brad real, Broad Ripple Music Fest, d-win, dave owen, dawhud, Defame, dirty thirty, dj deadrisk, Dying Breed, el carcinero, Eratic, fire arms, freehand orchestra, g scott bailey, grey granite, hakeem, heavy gun blog, hinx jones, Id Obelus, independent hip hop, indiana hip hop, indiana rap music, indianapolis hip hop, j. brookinz, jack & crown, Joe Harvey, jp, longevity, Lorax, merc versus, mic sol, Motif, Mudkids, night riders, oreo jones, proforms, s.a.i.n.t. RECON, scoot dubbs, serengeti, soul cinematic, tj reynolds, twilight sentinels, Uncategorized, whois louis, wiz kids, wormusic
- Author Recon
dYING BREED – SUCKER PUNCH b/w 88 BANGER (the single)
for those of you who slept on this… do yourself a favor and wrap your head around this FREE single today!
dYING BREED is wormusic’s N-Afek and Richard Cook. Their upcoming album, “That Old School Boom Bap” is yet another testament from the wormusic crew to preserve and perpetuate the artform and is expected to drop in the spring. N-Afek handles the wig-splitting rhymes over Cook’s sample laden beat on Sucker Punch, the first single off of the album. The B-Side 88 Banger was featured on “the Courage to be an Absolute Nobody” and is a head nodder where both mc’s flex their rhyme skills.
dYING BREED is Richard Cook and N-Afek.
Sucker Punch is the first single from the upcoming dYING BREED album, “That Old School Boom Bap”.
released 04 June 2010
vocals by N-Afek and Richard Cook
production by Richard Cook
…with a brand new EP!
- Audio: My new sounds: tmblr.co/ZxFuIx1T7cro9 1 week ago
- This man! fb.me/6Nmsr0ABT 1 week ago
- RT @thejabberbox: @audiorecon thanks for all the love! You're the greatest to ever walk the planet and beat the drums to the rhythm of awes… 2 weeks ago
- Get this Saturday ya'll. #indiana #hiphop #strongroots fb.me/7dVlqVNCi 2 weeks ago
- A new favorite: Jookabox - Zombie Tear Drops (Nomar Slevik Id Obelus Remix) by @thejabberbox soundcloud.com/idobelus/jooka… on #SoundCloud 2 weeks ago